Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with OOT error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with OOT error
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:26:04 -0500

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016, at 08:32 AM, micro7311 wrote:
Hi, thank for the detailed response to my question.  I forgot to attach the OOT modules.  They are attached here.

All works nicely for me, though admittedly I'm running on OS X & you're not (or, looks like not). Here's a screenshot of one of the examples running using "pulse1": http://imgur.com/Nkyhtxe

I have a very specific cmake configuration setup that always sets various CMAKE and GR variables for consistency (e.g, CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, GR_PYTHON_DIR, PYTHON_EXECUTABLE, PYTHON_***). I'd guess that you're not setting the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX correctly (guessing to "/usr", since that's where GR is installed into.

If you want more debugging help, I'd suggest you contact me off-list & we'll work through details there. - MLD