Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Info on 2.4 GHz

From: Srinivasan T
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Info on 2.4 GHz
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:11:33 +0800

Hi Marcus,

Thannks.

Spectrum density , that I have taken was in the are that there were no transmission.

I have RF meter that to measure RF power , HackRF also detected unknown RF that covered by Wi-Fi.

You can see while recording it. RF meter which I have also indicates the radio sound is really unique.

Another product, AirMagnet 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer shows the same things.

Waterfall Pattern also dfferent. Many people not sure about 2.4 GHz.

in 84 pages document, I have checked all details .

Is there anything that we can extract the information from the signal ( we dont know the protocol ) ?

Regards

Srinivasan T