[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about transmit and receive with USRP N210 &

From: kerry
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about transmit and receive with USRP N210 & GNU 3.6.5 use SBX dboard
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:37:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi,all:
I am trying to transmit something and receive it back using the same USRP
N210 device.
However it fails, or I did not do it correctly.

I run the receiver first use below command:

sudo ./benchmark_rx.py -f 2.45M

Then I run the transmitter use below command:

sudo ./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.45G

The transmitter back  "............................."

But the receiver gives me:
TIMEOUT

I changed the frequency also did not work.

What can cause this?
Is this a hardware problem?
I use SBX dboard. I think it can both receive and transmit at the same time.
Or maybe my incorrect operation?

Thanks,
Ke