Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can one usrp can command another usrp to trasmit

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can one usrp can command another usrp to trasmit data on a specific freq?
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 17:08:01 +0100

Hi Ke,

I've told you at least six times now on usrp-users. Please stop asking.
Also, this is not a GNU Radio question.

To instruct a USRP to tune to a specific frequency, you need the
host-side UHD driver, which knows which commands to send.

So only a host driver can instruct your USRP to do anything, and the
USRP has no notion of being tuned to a frequency itself, or any
knowledge on how to tune another USRP. That's what a driver is for!

Regards,
Marcus