Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU length behavior

From: Jacob Gilbert
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU length behavior
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 10:58:12 -0700

While I am still not certain if this is the intended behavior or not, I made a fix that resolves my issue (Pull Request 737 here: https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pull/737). It's quite possible I am overlooking broader applications here, so let me know if this is not the desired way of dealing with this.

Jacob