Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP block to receive signal periodically

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP block to receive signal periodically
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:36:23 +0100

I assume you mean the usrp source block. This will accept stream commands so you don't need to write your own block.

On 29 Jan 2016 04:14, "Zhihong Luo" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I just started to use GNU Radio for testing on USRP, and I want to make the USRP receive signal periodically.  So that for example, it will receive for half a second, then rest for 10 seconds, during which it won't  request data from USRP.

I previously used GRC, but the usrp sink block doesn't have this function. So I may need to write a custom C OOT block. Can you give me a clue on how to do this? Because I didn't find example specifically for usrp on the website.

Thanks a lot.

Zhihong Luo