Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Relaunch and version 2.0

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Relaunch and version 2.0
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:59:54 +0100

I have heard that there are issues with plex when installing PyBOMBS
through pip. To get around that, run

    $ sudo pip install --pre plex

before trying to install PyBOMBS. I have removed it as a dependency in
the upcoming version and copied plex into PyBOMBS -- yeah, it's ugly,
but this is supposed to be easy.