[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Based Timescale on QT or Fosphor Waterfall

From: Stephen Berger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Based Timescale on QT or Fosphor Waterfall
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:48:36 -0600

I am would like to change the timescale on one of the Waterfall plots to be based on the original signal.  The result would be what we are used to with oscilloscopes or spectrum analyzers.  In the end I am wanting to have the scale to tell me how much granularity or averaging there is in the display I am inspecting.

I assume many others have done this?  How is it accomplished and what tips, tricks and warnings would you offer?

Best Regards,

Stephen Berger