Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:05:12 -0500

Hi Mehdi - The first item looks correct; it's a default string that can be overridden by the user mostly for the purpose of package managers. I'm not sure if I understand the 2nd item. When I run GRC it looks fine. Can you send me a screenshot off-list & I'll work with you there to see what can be done. - MLD