Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio make test failed

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio make test failed
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 15:26:07 -0500

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:13 AM, kerry <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,all:

I had make test of gnuradio. But 99% test passed, 1 tests failed out of 240

The following tests FAILED:
          140 - qa_udp_source_sink(Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make:*** [test] Error 8

What wrong with it? Can it affect my program‘s running?

Best Regards,
kerry

Does it fail consistently or just every now and then? Try "ctest -V -R udp_source".

I've seen intermittent problems with this test. It's likely nothing to worry about unless it always fails on you.

Also, what version of GNU Radio and what OS? I think OS X might have (or had) an actual issue here.

Tom