Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital TV with USRP and GNU Radio

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital TV with USRP and GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 08:34:22 -0800

Got it. Thanks Tom.

Rich

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Does anyone know of a good tutorial that shows how to receive and display TV on Ubuntu using a USRP and GNU Radio? I'm interested.

Rich

Rich,

I'm not sure anyone's written it up, but there are examples in gr-dtv/examples. I just looked, and we've neglected to add the files to the CMakeLists.txt file to install these properly. Regardless, if you have the source code, look at uhd_atsc_capture.grc and file_atsc_rx.grc. If you have a powerful enough machine, you can also try uhd_rx_atsc.grc directly.

I think it'd be great if someone wrote a tutorial showing to how use these.

Tom