Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210

From: abhinav narain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:39:32 -0800

Hi Marcus, Nate,
It works now. I found out that I was not connecting to the output from RX-B of the Basic RX/TEX daughter cards.
Now I see waterfall diagram but not sure why RX-A isn't the right output.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Assuming the pins are in good condition, another trouble shooting step would be to swap the daughter cards between the non-working and working units, to determine if it is an issue with the card or the N210. It would not hurt to try swapping the connection cables as well to test them.