Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols

From: Aditya Virmani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:03:07 -0500

Hello

Yes, I think this is the same thing I am trying to do, but I am not getting the results I expected. Can you please share the GRC file for this. In my execution, I was getting null signals.
You can see my setup in the attached file. It's a rather simple version just for illustration. I don't understand why that is not working.