Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] power amplifiers on TX

From: Markus Heller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] power amplifiers on TX
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:42:11 +0100

Hi Ron,

Michael Kuhne DB6NT started with HAM products a few decades ago. They
were so good in quality that they were used by commercial customers. So
he set up his company. Today he makes his money with commercial
customers bus has not forgotten his roots. DB6NT is really cool.

And he's also open for discussions and good ideas from the HAM domain. I
once had a chat with him about a WIFI transverter from the 13cm band
into higher GHz bands.

So if you need something special, I do advise you to simply contact him.
Even in face he does not have an according product for you, he might
help you with ideas and hints nevertheless.

vy73
markus
dl8rds