Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:27:06 -0500

On 12/30/2015 12:19 PM, abhinav narain wrote:
Hi all,
I bought 3 USRPs few months ago and have been using two of them intensively.
I used the third one today and found out that it is not working.
If I tune into the freq = 2MHz (using basic RX/TX card), I see notWorking.png as the output, while the other USRPs shows me working.png as the output.

Will be great if I could know that the box can be returned or how can I troubleshoot the situation.

thanks,
Abhinav

The first thing I would do is make certain that the cards in the non-working N210 are installed correctly--check for bent pins on the
  daughtercard connectors.