[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem

From: ahsan . ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:44:02 +0100

Thank you all for reply. Ron I have now used cyclic prefix length of 2048
and still no progress. For you I have attached a complete picture of my
flowgraph. I only have a dual core processor and 4GB of ram so I used
vector to stream in my flowgraph. The samples were recorded using a usrp
b210 so I do not need a rational resampler. There is still no
synchronization with any of the synchronization blocks.Can you see now
where the problem is? Or may be if you can upload somewhere a sample dvb-t
signal file from which I can check my receiver. Thanks alot

Regards
Ahsan