Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: vingnu GNU
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 04:46:55 +0000

Hi,
you are right I hope now you came to know my problem,I have got same question when i have seen those examples so I had asked question,
whether am I able to generate such kind of continuous wave  from gnuradio(I am having hardware USRP E310) or not? because examples what I have gone through does not having bandwidth but what I am going to generate have some constant bandwidth of 60MHz and 4KHz(250usec) of dwell time.
At least if it is not supporting 60MHz bandwidth is it will support for 25MHz?

regards
Vinay