[Discuss-gnuradio] How to receive existing AP's signal using gr-ieee802-

From: Ke Xu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to receive existing AP's signal using gr-ieee802-11?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:50:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone!
      I am a beginner of GNU Radio and i'm studying 802.11 recently.I found
a very nice work in https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11/tree/master and
it does me a great favor. I connected two USRP B210,one run wifi_tx.grc, the
other run wifi_rx.grc, it worked and i can see the decoded "hello world" in
my terminal.But when i use the wifi_rx.grc to receive existing WIFI
signal(such as wifi in home) to get the AP' SSID,it failed,i got nothing but
disorder code(i enabled the debug in OFDM Decode MAC block).It seems that
the flow breaks in the checking checksum step because the checksum is not
equal to 558161692,the OFDM Parse MAC block has never been excuted.
      What shall i do? Chould the wifi_rx.grc receive existing WIFI signal
correctly? I notice that the receiver is limited to BPSK and QOSK, does this
caused the problem? I'm not familiar with CRC, can anyone explain why the
checksum is a constant?
     Thanks in advance! Any advice will be welcome!