Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] U32 type for module output

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] U32 type for module output
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:06:16 -0800

The idea of the u8 data type is that it does a raw dump of the data. So
if you receive it, then cast the buffer as uint32_t *, you'll get your data.

On a side note, sc16 is actually a bit different. Not only do we have
signed 16-bit ints, we also have to take special care with endianness
and, more annoyingly, I+Q ordering.

Cheers,
Martin