Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] decoding a AM Signal into a sequence of bits

From: Rebecca
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] decoding a AM Signal into a sequence of bits
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 04:00:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Marcus,
i remove the complex to mag block, and i connect the Filter with the clock
recovery MM and i also connect ihm to the complex to float block to use the
real part of them and connect it to the Binary Slicer.You can see my flow
graph [1].
I become now a reliable stream of alternating 0 and 1. But i try to send a
Signal from the bell push by push on it when i generate the flow graph it
doesn't look same when i make it for second time. you can look the picture
[2] and [3].I can't see the 0s and 1s by looking the scope sink [4] and [5].
Can you explain me why we must removed the complex to mag block? the Signa
must be demodulated and this Block should be to that or not?.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/home/foto%20gnuradio?preview=foto1.png
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/home/foto%20gnuradio?preview=foto4.png
[3] https://www.dropbox.com/home/foto%20gnuradio?preview=foto5.png
[4] https://www.dropbox.com/home/foto%20gnuradio?preview=foto2.png