Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:09:13 +0100

On 24.11.2015 16:55, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> Marcus is usually quite to point out this link. Surprised he hasn't so
> far :p
You're right, I'm constantly surprising myself, too :P

Also, in your case, Ekko, I would also have pointed you to the more
specifically GDB-oriented tutorial,
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsGDB

However, I think the general tutorial illustrates an important point:
Bug hunt is only partly using one's debugger; most of the time, it's
isolating the source of error. You've come a wide way with that, so I
think you'll be able to track down your bug!

Best regards,
Marcus