Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI (Constellation Sink) Update Period (Refres

From: David Halls
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI (Constellation Sink) Update Period (Refresh Rate)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:48:33 +0000

Thanks Johannes,

I tried setting update period to 0, and still no luck. I have passed the data to text file and checked in MATLAB and the data is fine. With WX graphics the update was slow but with my QT, it seems that I am not getting any update at all, I think it's only the first 576 points that show for the whole duration of the run.

Attached are the settings.

Any ideas?!!?!?!

Thanks!

DH