Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher sample rate

From: scott tiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher sample rate
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:14:21 +0100

Thank you very much for your reply.
There isn't any switch or router between USRP and computer. They are connected by Ethernet cable.
the folow-graf is not complex at all, but the signal is transmitted from the saved file and the received signal is recorded to hard disk. I tested to do that on different computers with CPU (dual core, i3, i5, i7) but I didn't mentioned any big difference.

Maksim