Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp->get_rx_sensor_names() @ettus-b210 and ettus

From: Daniele Disco
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp->get_rx_sensor_names() @ettus-b210 and ettus-E310
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:09:42 -0700 (MST)

Dear Philip,

This question is related to my previous one where I asked how to avoid the use of cmake.

Now I built a bash script that essentially run the command (after the set of the toolchain environment):

$CXX $1.cpp –o $1 –luhd –lboost_system –lboost_program_options –lboost_thread

Now I’m using the examples provided by Ettus rx_multi_samples.cpp where I added the rx frequency, the rx gain, the rx bandwidth and disabling the verbose options it seams to runs fine.

One aspect at the moment is not clear.

The only value for the bandwidth is 56MHz.

If I request 5MHz I obtain always 56MHz. There is a way to obtain the desired BW?

In any case thank you Philip for your support

Telecom Italia | TIM

Daniele Disco
Engeenering & Tilab – Wireless Access
Wireless Innovation