Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp->get_rx_sensor_names() @ettus-b210 and ettus

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp->get_rx_sensor_names() @ettus-b210 and ettus-E310
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:30:54 -0500

On 11/09/2015 08:44 AM, Daniele Disco wrote:
> I tried to use
> http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e310-release-002/oecore-x86_64-armv7ahf-vfp-neon-toolchain-nodistro.0.sh<http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e310-release-002/oecore-x86_64-armv7ahf-vfp-neon-toolchain-nodistro.0.sh>
>
> But during the execution of cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=etc. etc. etc.
> The procedure fails because in this case the sw does not found  make
> (Python checking for Mako templates 0.4 or geater - "import mako" faild)
> And the Makefile is not built.

A couple of quick notes.

1) Use only the toolchain that matches the image you are using on your
e310. At this point use Release-3. (I see from this email you tried
release-2 which doesn't have mako, but see next point)

2) The toolchain already has uhd installed in it, so you do not need
compile uhd.

3) Try compiling a small program that initializes uhd and see if you can
get that working.

Philip