Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] RuntimeError: Could not create nirio

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] RuntimeError: Could not create nirio_zero_copy transport on X310
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:31:37 -0700

Marius,

don't feel bad about asking these things, it takes some getting used to.
One example you might want to look into is
gr-uhd/examples/python/freq_hopping.py, which is an example on bursty
frequency-hopping data tx.

Proper tagging etc. for hardware control is not a trivial task. I've
included the discuss-gnuradio mailing list (I assume you're subscribed
to that, too) because there's a lot of people with experience in this
are on that list.

Do come back with more specific questions. Other than that example, I
recommend reading the gr-uhd manual page (on the GNU Radio manual) and
the page on tagged streams.

Cheers,
Martin