|Subject:||Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBPSK and USRPs|
|Date:||Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:46:24 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.2.0|
* looking at your constellation, relief comes setting in: It looks pretty circular to me; notice how the axes are scaled differently. So no catastrophic IQ imbalance.
* the fact that it's circular and not a line is probably the result of the constellation sink not being able to achieve timing synchronization, i.e. it doesn't "know" when a symbol starts
* You're right, RX SNR is terrible. However, RX power is very little indeed
* Rule of thumb: if(not clipping && in doubt) increase gain;
* What exactly is your "RF channel": antennas, direct cable with attenuator?
* The mistake I do every few months: Did you connect the antenna/cable to the wrong SMA port?
On 26.10.2015 20:33, Washbourne, Logan wrote:
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|