Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph Control

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph Control
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:44:32 -0700

Thank Johannes. Would you be willing to share your python code so I could learn from it?

I'm still trying to get the simulation working with GUIs. I've still got issues getting the GUI window from one run to close properly, without generating errors in terminal. But your approach will help me understand the non-GUI related matters better.

Appreciated,
Rich