Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scope gui

From: Claro Noda
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scope gui
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 06:59:18 +0100

Hello,

I apologize for the poor description.

Somehow, I assumed the opengl version of the wxWidgets was default and
everyone would know what I was referring to. Thus, both attachments in
my previous email correspond to the "faulty" scope wx guidget.

I found that the pybombs receipt for wxpython does not install the
python-opengl library, so I installed that.

Now the plots have the desired look, which is more suitable to engage a user.

Thanks for your answers.

Claro.