Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why are tests getting run twice?

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why are tests getting run twice?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:59:01 -0400

My sink block captures data in fixed size timestamped files. If the test runs twice, when I go to check, I have twice the amount of data captured as what I read from the file source. I was looking everywhere for bugs before I concluded the test was being run twice by the test framework, but now that I know it is a possiblity, I can remove the capture files on test case setup so I can automate the checking of it. (Incidentally, I installed using pybombs and can report the version if somebody can tell me where to look.)

Presumably the two test invocations are not concurrent....

Thanks for your reply.

Ranga.