[Discuss-gnuradio] RTL-SDR source for USRP

From: Hoang Nguyen Tran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTL-SDR source for USRP
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:44:50 -0400

Hi all,

I have install librtlsdr and now using RTL-SDR source in GNU radio with USRP1 WBX and Basic RX daughter board (Because I saw it support) . I wonder how can I change the subdev devices in this source ? Because when I run flow graph it always choose 'B:0' . Before I used USRP source and easily to choose subdev and antenna.
RTL-SDR source seem to have higher gain even thought I used the same value of rf_gain ??
And one more thing, What is maximum rf_gain value that I can set for the source that WBX and Basic RX can operate ? I read that it's is 31.5dB, is that correct ? I usually put 20.

Thank you and best regard.

--
 -HoangNT-
PhoneNo :  +841654248782