[Discuss-gnuradio] About the property tree

From: like_4722
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About the property tree
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 10:08:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi,all:

These few days I have learned about the date streaming about the usrp. I saw
a file called "property_tree" in /uhd/host/include/uhd. But I don‘t know who
send the data to property tree and where the property tree's data will be
sent.

Also,in property_tree.hpp has three functions (coerce,publish,subscribe), I
can't understand what’s the meaning of 'coerce'.