[Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to export ctrlport measurements to som

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to export ctrlport measurements to some text formats?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 00:06:30 +0900

ControlPort and Performance Monitor are very good tools to measure performance of modules.

But one thing that I want is, it would be perfect if I could export measurements displayed in either ControlPort or Performance Monitor in some text formats, e.g., plain text or CSV.

The reason is simple.
When we want to keep looking into it detail or to draw a plot with other tools,
measurements in readable, editable formats are needed.

Or, it might be some functionalities to print values in stdout, which I can redirect to somewhere.
And I couldn't find it or enable it...

Regards,
Jeon.