Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom work function gets into an endless loop

From: Kolya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom work function gets into an endless loop
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:36:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Martin and Sylvain,

I obviously didn't understand the forecast function properly but with your
help it works now. I tried both:

set_output_multiple & a correct forecast()
and
set_output_multiple & set_relative_rate

both approaches worked as expected :)

What threw me off was that I had based my forecast on the forecast function
in gr-dtv's dvb_bbheader_bb_impl.cc and in that example it seems to work.

I also appreciate the pointer to the logging infrastructure and I will adopt
that too. The crc32_bb is next on the list of files to dissect and learn
from. That is good stuff!

This is a great mailing list. Thanks so much for your help.

- Kolya