Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:49:38 -0400

open a python interpreter

> python

and write

>>> from cdma import cdma_parameters as cp

WHAT DO YOU GET?

if you get an error, ie, something like:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named cdma

Then you have not set correctly the PYTHONPATH in your system, so python does not know where to search to load the cdma module.

Achilleas