Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm demod could not demodulate

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm demod could not demodulate
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:27:17 +0200

Hi Gnoob16,

it would be interesting to see your actual OFDM demodulator flowgraph,
as well as the spectrum you see on the Qt frequency sink in your picture.
However, the fact that the OFDM demod doesn't output anything usually
simply means that it doesn't detect any packets coming in; are you sure
your RF sink/source's settings are correct? A ~4MHz sampling rate with a
2kHz RF bandwidth doesn't seem to make too much sense to me :)

Best regards,
Marcus