Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio ASK/OOK Binary sequence

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio ASK/OOK Binary sequence
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:33:52 -0700

Check out gr-adsb
(https://github.com/wnagele/gr-adsb/tree/master/examples) - the
example flowgraph uses a threshold block to produce 0's and 1's. From
there you can unpack bits to bytes, add a constant of 48 (numerical
value of ascii '0') and come out with a character stream of '0' and
'1', which you can then feed into a file sink (opening /dev/stdout)

Also check out these tutorials:
http://www.inguardians.com/pubs/GRC_signal_analysis_InGuardians_v1.pdf
https://nccgroup.github.io/RFTM/
https://cansecwest.com/slides/2015/From_Baseband_to_bitstream_Andy_Davis.pdf