Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs installation fails

From: Mike Gilmer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs installation fails
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:58:08 -0400

If I understood the process better I'd be willing to help ferret out
the right procedure for cygwin, but I don't think I'd be very
effective at it.  I'm willing to try a few suggestions though... I
mean I'm sure to learn something!

I wrestled with which way to go originally - figure out how to install
linux,and in theory have an easier time of gnuradio, or try the
windows procedure. A co-worker thought the windows path would be
better but these kinds of problems are exactly why I was (and still
am)  seriously considering the linux route.

Mike