Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Analyze data from Time Sink

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Analyze data from Time Sink
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:30:02 +0200

Thanks Michael, but I need somethink like Oscilloscope, I think that GnuPlot can do this kind of job but Im having problems with all that commands that need to bu run to show something :)

But here is tutorial http://www.swigerco.com/gnuradio/plotting.html

Also check out inspectrum:

https://github.com/miek/inspectrum

So far only a spectrogram view is implemented.

Mike