[Discuss-gnuradio] Database Connection through GRC Blocks

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Database Connection through GRC Blocks
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:22:56 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create a source and sink block which will connect to a database to fetch and put data. The interface to the database is created using shared libraries (.so files) that were defined by someone else, not us. I have included the header file in my OOT module, which contains all the interfaces, inside the include folder of the module.

I tried looking for possible solutions and many times it was mentioned to use "target_link_libraries" in CMakeLists.txt file. Could anyone let me know how and where it should be included, because I've had no success getting this to work?

Note : The code gets compiled and installed fine, but there is this exception after executing on gnuradio-companion.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/xxx/xxxxx/xxxx.py", line 754, in <module>
tb = xxxx()
File "/xxx/xxxxx/xxxx.py", line 617, in __init__
self.xxxx_src_0 = xxxxx.xxxx_src("127.0.0.1", 1234, "Username", "password")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'xxxx_src'

Thank you,
Rich