Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 23:54:32 +0200

Ha, ok, so I was mistaken regarding the version 3.7.7 is relatively recent!
Sanity check: the benchmark_tx and all other files in that directory
came with your version GNU Radio, and you did not download them
elsewhere, right?

Have you tried "./benchmark_tx --help", and then specifying things like
samples per symbol and sampling rate manually?

Best regards,
Marcus