Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display Problem with QT GUI Vector Sink

From: gnuradio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display Problem with QT GUI Vector Sink
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 12:44:37 +0200

The example is running without errors.
Is it possible, that the way my music_cf function is outputting the data, might cause some trouble?

Simon

Am 2015-09-04 21:45, schrieb Martin Braun:
There's an example for the vector sink, which doesn't seem to have that
issue. Can you confirm that? It's in gr-qtgui/examples.

PS: I had to locally fix the example, maybe you need to do that to, the
actual vector sink block was missing.