Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noob question 1

From: Henk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noob question 1
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:27:00 +0200

Hi Jan
Believe me, I am reading the tutorials, also the youtube lessons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SLAnGlGQs

But for me it is easier to understand basics when there is a basic working layout available. There is so much about GNURADIO
out there that a noob also needs some help with the help. (lol).

I am not a technician, developer or electronic engineer so the learning curve is steep.

Thanks for your replay and links.

When the RTL works I will post the layout here for others.

Best regards

Henk
www.sterrenwachtleeuwarden.nl