Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs recipes submodule pointer update policy

From: Piotr Krysik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs recipes submodule pointer update policy
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 21:18:46 +0200

W dniu 05.09.2015 o 20:01, Piotr Krysik pisze:
> Hi all,
>
> I have question for pybombs developers/maintainers:
> Is there policy for updating recipes submodule pointer in the pybombs
> repository?
>
> Currently recipes submodule pointer is 29 days behind the head.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Piotr Krysik

Hi,

In case of misunderstanding - I'm not trying to complain about your
work. Pybombs is great tool that simplifies a lot installation of GNU
Radio related projects. I need information as a developer of one of such
projects what are requirements for me in order to make fixes in recipes
related to my project appear faster in the main pybombs repository.

Best Regards,
Piotr