Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK receiver

From: Hoang Nguyen Tran
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK receiver
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:31:30 -0400

Thank you Rich,
I have added Rational Resample with the formular : Fs_out = Fs_in x Interpolation / Decimation
Then the grc run without error.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Hoang,

Yes it's a problem with your design. You have 2 Msps feeding into an audio sink that probably goes up to 48 ksps. You need to change your sample rate from 2 Msps to a rate your sound card supports. I would target one of the default rates you can select from the audio sink. You can use polyphase arbitrary resampler block with the proper resampling ratio 2M/48k entered leaving the taps blank and the other parameters to default.

Hope that helps,
Rich