Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dr Mitola's Keynote slides

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dr Mitola's Keynote slides
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:50:23 -0400

Hi Jason - Our hope is to get slides from Dr Mitola as well as
permission from Paul Tilghman / DARPA to release his slides. I have
queries into both of them, and am waiting to hear back from the former.
Maybe Tom can query Mitola specifically about this topic as well? No
promises, but these are our hopes. - MLD