Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up a simple packet radio in 3.7.7.2

From: Patel, Priyank
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up a simple packet radio in 3.7.7.2
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:06:26 +0000

Hi Julian,

I managed to finally get data across…I was leaving the payload to automatic (0) and it turns out I was sending messages less than the default of 512…I knew it had to be something simple and there it is.  I change the payload to 8 and now it will send messages greater than 8 characters long in the terminal.

Thanks for the help!

Priyank