Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:20 +0200

Hi Michael,

i read your mail and i could remember i had a similar problem with a lot of lost sync and bad block messages.

My solution was to use a different RTL USB stick and to play with antenna type / antenna position and the gain of the RTL stick.

I used a "classical" lamda / 2 dipol UKW Radio antenna. The stick was a noname.

regards,
Andreas