[Discuss-gnuradio] Tenth Special Cyberspectrum SDR Meetup next week in W

From: Balint Seeber
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tenth Special Cyberspectrum SDR Meetup next week in Washington, DC! (Wed 26th June)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:06:15 -0700

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce the Tenth Special Cyberspectrum meetup, which will be held in Washington, DC, during the week of the 2015 GNU Radio conference: http://www.meetup.com/Cyberspectrum/events/224333749/
Please RSVP if you're coming along!

This event is made possible by the generous support of Virginia Tech and the Hume Center, who have provided us with a space at VT's Arlington Executive Briefing Centre for the evening's event.

We are really excited as GRCon2015 is taking place over that week, and we'll have the full spectrum(!) of SDR and GR people in town. It's not too late to attend GRCon too: http://www.trondeau.com/gnu-radio-conference-2015/

Please get in touch if you would like to show off/preview your work! It might be additional detail to what you're presenting at GRCon, or related work, or a side-project that you would like to share in a relaxed setting.

The timing will be the same: please come at 6:30pm for a 7pm (PST) sharp start to the talks!

If you can't make it, you can also watch the live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r64-EA0IneU
Join the growing Internet audience: #cyberspectrum on Freenode for IRC.

Videos of the previous meetups can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPmwwVknVIiXGzKhtimTMjhcyppeRRsnE

We already have some exciting talks planned for the coming months. If you have something you would like to present at the next meetup in September, please get in touch!

Hope to see you there,
Balint