[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when running GRC flowchart in No GUI mode

From: Miguel Cordero Limón
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when running GRC flowchart in No GUI mode
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:55:15 +0000

Hi all,

I'm having trouble when trying to run a GRC flowchart with the No GUI option. The thing is that even with the simplest flowchart I get the following error: can only concatenate list (not "str") to list. I've tried all the different configurations in the Options block but I get always the same result.

I'm using GNU Radio Companion v3.7.7.1-154-g7ee2f91d in a machine running Ubuntu Precise 64 bits (Linux kernel 3.13.0-55-generic).

Find attached the .grc file I am using and a screenshot of what I get when I run it.

Can anybody give me some insight on this?

Thank you very much in advance!